29.9.08

PUSH IT?



Hello again to all my friends.SO yea this is a good read right here.For all my sistahs and brothas who like a good urban fiction book, need to get on this right here.Yea i finished it in lik 2 days.But ne who let me update u on some new shyt? lemme think.yo on some g like on some real g shyt i havnet been on here.My school work is drowing me.But ne way last week i heard some new shyt about a few ppl in my school i cant even get specific on this shyt, even tho majority of you readers are montclair heads, im a kellenberg head and you never know who is reading. BuT all im sayin is that homies are doing new things, young things to be exact.SHYT i dont even kno why i bother.BuT im on my new shyt too, all those who have my myspace know im on some new shyt HAHA.new skyt has five letters.Im not even a fiend tho, cuz boys are douch bags asshole motherfuckers.OH and this new shyt that im on comes with EXTRA baggage.Im talkin about some crusty unwanted bitchass baggage.Mucey dont play that. Why do african american women have to be HATERS? not even tryna be prejudice of my own race but as a black young women myself i know how my fellow sistahs act, and LETS NOT GET IT TWIZZY im not a hater shyt. I applaud all those who get theirs.But my five letter shyt comes with some eight letter baggage.OO child too bad i dont feel like blwoing up the spots with the pictures and all that, i dont want to leave my readers blinded.Eight letters is not even CUTE.O lord time to go study.Ill holler.AND all the haters that kris10 is referring to, go read a damn book.Push to be specific.

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHIEZ

No comments: