29.9.08

I lied.


I did not see true colors the other day.
They were just washable markers.
You know, the ones that can come off like that and be put back on .
But let me get to the main reason why I am posting another "Thoughts"
post. I am here to clarify why exactly people think I am on hiatus
"hang-out" wise. Okay so the first reason: "I' m busy".
School started i' m trying to do shit the right way and not party too much.
Second reason: I am trying to block off some people who I am with too often
and have done nothing but make my days miserable and complicated.
Third reason: I' m never home ! I' m always on the move doing other shit, while you
the spectator/the hater is stuck at home with your merms being pricks .
Fourth reason: What the fuck is there to do? Besides get high/drunk, act a fool and
get arrested ? I mean. . . Like... For real for real. . . Ask yourself that .
So now that you see that i have enough shit on my agenda. . . You can ask yourself
hmm. . . instead of worrying about what Kristen is doing. . . I shoullld. . . . (come on you can do it. . . think harder !) MIND MY OWN BUSINESS. Know that I am not worried about you the spectator/the hater and that I can careless about you discussing me and my life.
You sit there with your friends... and talk abt how much I don't have a life
and how I sit here all day on and write on my blog .
Nigga . . . ASK YOUR SELF WHAT EXACTLY YOU ARE DOING WHEN YOU HAVE THOSE DISCUSSIONS .
Calling it a discussion . . . does not count. . . especially if it (me, my blog) comes out of mid-air .
You are worried abt me and my business when you should be minding your fucking own .
I' m too busy talking to more important heads who like the blog . . . and want to make me
hotter shit .
Now tell me exactly what the fuck you are doing .

No comments: