5.9.08

Riiiide or Diiieeee.....

I don't normally like that ghetto ace hood shit,
but trey really got me on that hook .
even thoo i'm in thaaaa streeets
any who .
today was extra hot .
had an essay to write on the second day of school
(no bueno) .
seen mad shorties (dudes) .
but that's not my main focus tho .
uhh i like my teachers they hot shit .
not too many crack heads in my class so i' m str8
no distractions, every body i' m surrounded by is
tryna get on their grind nah mean .
that's what i'm on, had too many distractions last
yr , and too many things that used up all my
energy .
not so much this yr .
when it comes to parties n goons .
won' t catch me unless i' m wit da besst.
ha ha .
caught myself listening to mad old school jay-z
and the roc-a-fella famlee albums today and what ever .
didn' t want to make moves today mainly cuz, i'm just
tryna stay low key k?
so when if you ask me where i' ve been
i will reply my
bat-cave .
outing photos
Coming Soon .
one wit da wind .
oh and all of yall haters nd ish. . .
stop basin'
das not hot this yr .

i put my whole city on to some things that they woulda neva known
if i didn' t. . . . .

Stunt Hard Feat. Lil Wayne & Drake - Nutt Da Kid

No comments: