5.9.08

how dare I

I didn' t even get into my first day .
ok .
so you kno tht every first day of school .
ppl be pressin' hard with the outfits nd wht not .
but no no no not i .
I came to school with my
aladdins aka harems aka "genie" pants on .
some
beads (ow ow) .
and some
slippers .
I was
not doin' it ,
ha ha (for once) .
but ppl was still callin' it fly like
come onnnn .
but uh .
seen a lot of *new* faces ,
that i am certainly not familiar with .
but best believe i will get on these
*
new* faces in about a week or two .
ha ha .
*sigh*
bloggin' is a beautiful thing .
but
READERS expect some more of
these , along with a photo essay possibly
if i' m not lazy .




This video is ... nice... but the song is sweet .
harlem world splash ? ? ? ? ?
lmfao
byrdgang is full of little kids in puddles .

No comments: