3.11.08

Rolling Down My Face......


Sigh, I love Amerie! She's the best and needs to be given more air time than these other folk. Listen to Rolling Down My Face. Moving along I've been pretty damn good, nothing to complain about besides this recession. Today I got some news abt the doings of a "mystery confessioner".
The person was revealed on the hush and well it's pretty damn sad. Bitches are sneaky, even the ones who you wouldnt expect to be. Now we all know who is real and who isn't. Sad sad sad story. VIVIAN GREEN throwback ! ! ! Emotional Rollercoaster. Sryy tht all these links are imeem but i havent set up a stable music uploader for the site just yet. I've eaten too much mac and cheese. And dont feel like eating much of anything any more lol . Lookin' up funny pictures since im in this funny mood lol. Son Santogold needs to disappear! She was hot in January when her ass wasnt all in my tv and her instrumentals werent commercial background music!

No comments: