15.10.08

I'm About To OD


(I'm going to refer to this person as George, because well that's
just what this person has become, a George!)

I'm puzzled.
You, yes you George!
You IM me today asking me how my day was and if I missed you.
I ignored your IM and you still didn't get a hint?
You are 3 years my senior, nearly a grown ass man,
and yet still you proceed to ride?
Shit like this baffles me, you rant about how your too old
for kiddy games yet still you participate in them.
You've become a perfect example of the stereotype of
an older man.
Any who, I've let shit like this pass before, you know...
The surprise popping up at my house and what not.
Nigga, just because you live one state over doesnt give you
the right to just show up when ever the fuck you feel like.
You have your cousins call me and have them tell me how you feel.
Your not Diddy.
If you don't care about how the fuck I feel then... why do you keep
leaving messages on my house phone?
Telling me to call you because you care about me and blah se blah.
All I'm saying is, don't front.
Fronting isn't "in" this year love.
You've put yourself in position where you are the clown.
And all me and my friends who know of you can sit back
and laugh!

(This comes of immature, but George personally asked for
the publicity.)




No comments: