11.9.08

wrd?

WOW i havent posted in a minute.actually you aint trickin if u got it because you are like a bitch wih no ass[like me]you aint got shyt.WOW that made absolutely no sense that was highly random.HA ok ne who today was just another day in the life of a goddamn BOSS lol AHHA omg i crack myself up no but it wasnt ne thing special.It is definately teh 7th anniversary of the plane crach into the twin towers.RIP to all those who lost thier lives.My prayers go out to those who grieve today.Uhm i want anothe rhippie headband ASAP i kno im madd freakiin random but w.e. SO back to my day, it was boring.actually No day in my life is boring shyt im a motherflipping STAR-UH.YA DIGG? Ok bye im mad bored.N i have to study yo tengo una examina en espanol manana y una examenicita en matematica.

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHIEZ

No comments: