18.9.08

EUREKA !


just when i thought i'd be forever lost in some one else's
person . i've found my way to the light at the end of the
tunnel ! no longer in your memory . now i' m standing
here staring into your eyes MHMM. . . feel dumb yet ?
you should. . . neglect is a bitch. . . trust. . . i rather have
been thrown into the recycling bin and be some one else's
treasure than be some antique piece of somethin in your
possession . i' m not a pair of jordans. . . dnt keep me around
because they'll become hot again yrs later.

i'm just abt ready to forget and not forgive . now my leave
is abt to come soon. . . and so very fast. . . this is when i drive
off in my red bentley convertible and leave u in the desert
with dust in your face. . . now tell me how it taste?

ha-cha-cha
hmm abt my day.
was very hot. . . or mayb
too hot for the clothes i had on .
J*DAVEY. . . been blastin' em all day
ehh .. .. tomorrow's friday
what more can i ask for .


family first
some of yall dont even know what that is.

No comments: