13.8.08

This One Is For The Love-Makers




Im back... From My 7 Country exploring trip. Im so done with airports. Nooo joke.
Airports make me sick! Well I just came back from Jamaica yesterday.
And nah we didn't do no hotel nor did we do a family member's house.
We rented out a villla... on some high class shit. Butlers and all... beach 2 minutes away. Fuck it we coulda had breakfast on the beach in our pajamas if we felt like it. So... my mother and I counted all of the countries we've visited. We are both at 17! And might I add that I'm just a 16 y.o. that is a dead lush and has nothing better to do than travel with her mother and friends. Europe was hot shit... AMSTERDAM AND GERMANY was even hot-ER shit. I think i'm moving out there.... But uh other than that. I was exposed to some OTHER shit.. like some other OTHER shit. Im glad to say these trips i've been making better my person they really did... But shit I dread the first day of school.... when I have to tell my new teachers what i did over the summer. Damn!

No comments: