15.8.08

TAG TEAMIN


Good afternoon bloggers this here is Murielle-Yvrose, Kristen's Long time friend of exactly 12 years .YEA we go back to them throop memorial days.Kristen was so kind to have invited me to tag team this bloging shyt, and i thought the idea was highly sexy soo i RSVP'D with a yes.I am new to this, soo i dont really know wat I'm supposed to be saying here. WELL unlike Kristen i haven't traveled to a differnt country this summer nor did i have the pleasure of visiting 17 different countries in my 15 years of living. I have only been out of the country on two occasions to the same place which was Haiti Yea i know you think of Haiti as a war zone and a dangerous place, but behind all the kidnappings that they face on occasion its a nice country that is worthy of vacationing just as much as any other place in the Caribbean.Yea but you don't care.ANY who i did however travel to D.C for LEAD AMERICA 2008 SESSION 4.It was a rather uplifting and fun experience.I too met a bunch of lovely people, and i can honestly say those memories will remain with me for the rest of my life: )
SMOOOOOCHIEZ

No comments: