28.8.08

Good Good

Every one deserves the best... That's what I think. All those who oppose give me a reason why one doesn't. I've come to the realization that no one deserves to be treated crudely. Especially if their obligation was to make you nothing but happy. I have done my dirt but even one who has done what i have done still has ethics in making some one happy, if not then what are your intentions in entering another person's life? I'm elated to say that i've witnessed and that i've learned what happens when you ruin a "good thing". A "good thing" is hard to come around no joke but when it comes handle it with care because it's easy to lose.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....dont worry babes, you'll find someone else. Who knows? his name might be carl :D.

Unknown said...

yeah. my search is done... found my jackpot. lol carl???

Anonymous said...

lol carl is such a great husband name, or maybe im gay :(.

Unknown said...

Yeah, Maybe You Are.