19.8.08

floozies on 5TH



Yea today i went to the city with my mom.She was in search of a cute bag.WE went to coach and found this limited edition reptile leather navy blue patent bag.It tiped the price tag at $1,280 american that is.Yea it was very cute, but she wanted to explore her options so we headed to prada and chanel and burberry.Seeing as though my dad knows a few people he can pull a few strings to get my mom a discount on her beloved retile limited edition coach.So my mom will have to make another trip to the city.It is days like this that i wish i were wealthy.But my mom assures me that im very wealthy due to the fact that i have family who loves me and i woke up this morning in good health. Yea, yea watever i wish i had GUAP so that 5th avenue would be my safe haven.MM mmmm MMM those bags and shoes were delicious.I cant wait until im done with college and ill be Murielle the lawyer, instead of murielle the broke 15 year old girl from queens with aspirations as big as New York.
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOCHIEZ

No comments: